Friday, April 27, 2007

Schedule

It's been an unpleasant rollercoaster but for now, there is a calm before the next round of events. I'd like to hurry it up but the surgeon is available when he's available. It gives me time to pull a few things together especially for work I guess.

I am scheduled to have a lumpectomy on Thursday, May 10. On May 2, I will go in for a blood test and chest x-ray. That's standard I guess for all surgeries.

The surgery is only outpatient and I will not even be fully sedated.

I won't post until things move so you don't need to check in here. If you wish to call, write or whatever, you can do that directly.

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Tory said...

Dear Ruth,

I just read your whole blog and loved it. Your personality really comes through, sort of like being photogenic (guess that makes you blogogenic?).

I know this lymph surgery is more complicated than the first one, but I know you can do it. You're focused on the goal, and this is the next step towards it.

Lots of good vibes being sent to you from your family in Oak Park.

Love,

Tory