This is just a quick note to let anyone reading this know that I'll be doing the Avon Walk. It is May 30 - June 1. My friend Gayle is joining me as she'd planned. Since we've been planning this, her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
I'm going to an information meeting on Wednesday evening so will be back here with information and sorry but also requests for funding. I have a packet here but haven't gotten to reading it yet.
I just started working out at the gym. It's crazy to find the time. I'm hoping to find creative scheduling ideas.
I'm good. My hair is short and dark which is weird but it beats wearing a wig. I don't know if my previous hair color will return or not. I feel physically good and am looking to new health habits.
It's going to be a way better year than '07! Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment