Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Endings

Maybe this will never fully end. I've been told that.

I started tomoxafen two days ago. I saw the chemo oncologist on Monday.

Wednesday I took the day off of work to get my port taken out. It was outpatient surgery and ultimately not a big deal. I only had local anesthetic. I am glad it's gone. I was given it in a container to take with me. Yuck. I will likely toss it.

My hair is coming back nearly black. I don't know if it'll stay that way. I figure in a month or less I'll be walking around without my wig or scarves. I will probably have to have my hair cut and styled even though it's crazy short. I look unkempt at best when I take off my head coverings.

I'm good. Work continues. Boys are fabulous. My house is one mess after another. Ted is working too much but making good waves in the world. Life is good.

Ruth

No comments: