Monday, August 27, 2007

CT Scan

There's not much to report. I think it's largely due to my not wanting to report. I had a ct scan on Thursday. I now am tattooed but not in a fun way. I have two small black dots on my body. That's for aiming the radiation stuff. My first appointment is on October 23. I will go Monday through Friday for five weeks! It's only short sessions but hauling downtown and oh yeah working and oh yeah mothering two boys are the issues. It'll work. I wasn't given a list of options when this plan was put into place.

I've been into work a few times. Essentially I marvel at all there is to do and wonder who will do it. Then I realize that it's me and remember that I have no idea how to do the job. I hope I remember soon. Work officially starts on Wednesday.

Isaac and Toby will be with a sitter for the days I go into work this week. Toby will also have a sitter for two days next week. Isaac starts school the day after Labor Day. I think he'll be fine. I hope the school and the before and after school care program are okay.

I'm sad to let the summer go as it was such a sucky one. I don't know where to put in for a do-over. On the other hand, letting it go, means welcoming a better one soon. I also am looking forward to so much. There's a lot that's been missing. I realize that so much when I get bits back. I'm getting more back all the time.

Thanks to everyone who even gave me a kind thought. I hope when this is all over I properly thank everyone. I'm sure I won't but I promise to try.

I'm feeling verbose but perhaps less is more.

No comments: