Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Next Appointment

My next appointment is with a chemo oncologist. It is for the morning of June 22. This will be another physical, I'm sure record review and then discussion of what's next. This is what I imagine it will be.

The radiation oncology appointment is for the following Friday on the 29th. It will be a similar appointment I'm guessing with a plan for radiation put into place.

This gives me some time to regroup and heal from surgery. It also prevents me from having to miss any more work as I'll be off at that time. I'm hoping my mother, Pat and Conda will be in town for part of this respite between work and the next appointment.

I'm doing well. I am feeling good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ruth, this is my first time ever doing this. i really like your blog site. if you need me for anything i am there for you ruth ie babysitting,etc--okay? love you, kathy,chris,daniel 7 buddy