My last check-up which was now many weeks ago was fine. Nothing eventful happened which is always good news.
The Avon Walk is complete. There is so very much to say but this blog was about my cancer so I don't think it's the place to say a lot about the Walk. I will definitely do some writing but it'll probably be in the form of thank you notes to everyone who helped with donations and/or kindnesses.
Barbara and I finished together. Recalling that she was with me throughout chemotherapy and all of last year's events, feel free to create your own metaphors. They all work.
I might find another place to write about this. I don't wish to link it to my cancer even though there are obvious connections. This chapter is coming to a close.
The neglect of this blog is a clear indicator of how I'm doing.
All of you Avon Walk supporters changed my life. I will make time to address all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment