Friday, April 18, 2008

Nothing Much

I just found some time and thought leaving "hair" up for too long looked like I was all about my hair!

I'm still good. My schedule continues to make it difficult to train for the walk. I'm concerned about it but as I have no solutions, it is what it is. I'm going to make it to the gym but the long walks I need aren't really happening.

I made the goal for the Avon Walk thanks to many people helping of course. My friend Gayle has not met her goal so I don't know what'll happen there. I'm giving her any checks or cash that come my way so that she can more likely meet her goal.

I'm considering staying in the "village". That's the tent area during the Avon Walk. My main reasons for not doing it are Isaac and Toby. I have to decide and soon.

In June, Ted and I are hoping to put together a cook-out, dinner or something for everyone who helped and also to celebrate that the walk is done. I'll get the word out closer to time.

I guess this isn't all about cancer now. What is this? I'm glad it's becoming ill-defined and not all about my next appointment or findings from my last one.

I do have an MRI at the beginning of May. I'll post results of that. Odds are very high for false positives. I endured that last time even with cancer and the follow-through isn't so fun. I am concerned about the whole thing but I have to go. I'll suck it up and make it.

Back to work. It's Friday and payday!

No comments: