I went in for a mammogram today. I'm very glad that the location was moved as I didn't have flashbacks as much as I would've in the other place. This is in the new Prentice Women's Hospital. Waiting areas are called "suites".
I will have an MRI on Lincoln's Birthday. I'm off that day and Isaac has school so I picked that to avoid a day off of work and to avoid childcare issues. Those are always the issues but I have been working around them as much as possible. The MRI is status quo for a follow-up. No fun but it was to be expected.
I have another medical appointment at the end of the month. Even now that it's over, I'm going downtown for a lot of appointments. I'll post again after the MRI and outcome. DNA findings are likely in about a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment