As you can tell by the title, the MRI will be covered. I guess if the doctor takes the time to write a note, then it's okay. Whatever. I'm one of the lucky ones with health insurance.
On another note, I'm nearly to my goal for the Avon Walk. I am holding onto some checks in case others I know doing the walk might need them to help them hit their goals. If anyone wishes to donate, checks are great and can be made out to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer or to me and then I'll write a check straight to the organization.
I'm feeling good. It's good when there's little to report on the health front. It once was so complicated. I hope it stays this way.
Thanks to everyone for kind words, concerns and support in general.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ruthie!! Kath Gallagher here, from Los Angeles. So happy things are progressing well for you. Ralph just told me today all about what's been happening with you. YIKES, girl. You are strong. Miss you! xxxxx Kath
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment